Toxins are the ‘bad guys’ that invade our bodies and make us ill right? Wrong. Most toxins are the ‘bad guys’ we invite into our bodies that conquer our systems, eventually leading to imbalances in our systems.
FACT: Each year the average person accumulates 8-15 pounds of toxic materials in their bodies!
Health is a choice. Be proactive, take control. Nothing comes easy in life- you work hard, you see results, you take charge, you gain success. There is no easy road, BUT there is a road. If you don’t like the result, change the input.
Choosing nutrient-rich foods, stress management and staying active are proactive choices. Non-foods, negative attitude and laziness are common choices that lead to imbalances.
10 simple tips to reduce toxic load:
- turn off the television, get outside
- sweat, join a fitness class or sign up for a race
- throw out non-food, buy nutrient-rich foods
- cook, prepare your own food
- laugh, smile
- listen to music
- sleep, go to bed at the same time every night
- get a massage
- seek alternative health care
- avoid or limit toxins like coffee and alcohol