Reese PB Chip Cookies
Healthy Cookie Recipe
Write a review
- 1/2 cup pitted medjool dates (5-6)
- 1/4-1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 2 tsp powdered vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup mini choc chips (I used reese chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend dates and water in food processor. (let soak for 5 mins if needed) Add coconut oil and honey. Blend mixture until very smooth.
- Transfer mixture into mixing bowl. Add flax and vanilla and nut butter and beat on high until combined.
- Add quinoa flakes, coconut flour, baking soda, salt and choc chips, mix until well combined.
- Drop by spoonful on cookie sheet and press to form cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until lightly golden. Remove to cooling rack.
- Cookies will be fragile but will hold together when cooled. ENJOY!